Cory and I met at an art show at Dalhousie in January 2013. He was at the show with some friends while I was there to photograph the show for the artist.
Cory and I have been together almost every day since we met.
We have traveled throughout our beautiful province. We have driven miles to CapeBreton, Lunenburg, Wolfville and so many other great places.
We have gone miles on an airplane to Toronto and New York. Cory experienced my first time on a plane in 2013 when we flew to Toronto.
We are each others best friend and bring out the better in each other.
- Cory loves his video games, chucks and technology.
- Bethany loves her camera, animals (especially Poggie), and crafts
- Cory eats cheerios for breakfast EVERY single morning.
- Bethany loves her chai lattes.
- Cory doesn't like spiders
- Bethany is terrified of E.T
- Cory is a Computer programmer
- Bethany is a photographer.
- We have had a Friday date night for the past three years.
- We love to travel and experience new places.
- We have an amazing fur baby cat (Poggie). I've had her for 14 years and she absolutely adores Cory.
- Here are some of our photographs from your New York trip (Click here)
To our family and friends,
Our vision for our wedding was small and intimate, with just our close family.
While our extended family and friends mean the world to us... we couldn't forget about you.
On Wednesday October 12th at 2:00pm (Atlantic Time). Please join us as we celebrate our wedding via live online streaming by clicking the link that we will provide closer to the date.
Please click HERE to view our live online wedding.
This link isn't live yet. It will be on October 12th! There could potentially be trouble with the live view. If there is we will certainly upload it that night for you all to view. (This is currently down, but we are putting together a quick little video for you all to view).
Check out our amazing photos HERE from the one and only Kylee Nunn. Who is an amazing photographer and friend.